- Creative Nudge #1: We're headed into the holiday season! Write a story that is based in memory.
- Creative Nudge #2: Have something go wrong!
- Creative Nudge #3: The first photo challenge!
- Creative Nudge #4: The word "leather." Now go write!
- Creative Nudge #5: Do a Q&A session with one of your characters.
- Creative Nudge #6: Write something Circus-related.
- Creative Nudge #7: The Luck of the Irish
- Creative Nudge #8: The Sense of Smell
Each week I put up a Creative Nudge to help get those juices flowing and keep us all writing. If your ever stuck, feel free to check out this page to view previous week's nudges! I'll be providing text and links, and for weeks that I use a picture instead of a written prompt I'll indicate that there was a picture and you'll need to go to that week's post to view it. If you want to see what other's have written in response, be sure to click on the link!