Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday - It's Almost Christmas!


Are you ready for Christmas? I have to admit I’m not. I have 2 1/2 presents to finish and it’s almost Christmas! Agh! And those are just the one’s I really want to have done by Christmas day… The picture to the left is a sneak peak of some of the projects I’ve been working on (Christmas and not lol). I’ve figured out what was slowing me down, so I should be finished by sometime tomorrow (with the most important), which I’d say is a good margin.

Despite craziness I’m still trying to write. Succeeding to too, even though it’s only a little bit, its the fact that I’m still moving forward that counts! I’ve finally added WORDS to Jemnath, my first attempt at a book that I’m now finishing. It feels fantastic to know that I’m working on it again, I can’t even begin to describe how good it feels.

Well I have presents to finish, and maybe a wee bit more writing, so I’ll keep this short, Merry Christmas! And for those of who don’t celebrate - have a good time whatever your up to. We will be spending Christmas Eve with my family and my best friend, and Christmas Day with my inlaws. What are your plans for Christmas?

~ Ruthie ~

Ps. I'm trying to visit blogs - but I apologize if I don't get to them in the craziness of this week!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Christmas is already here! AH! This year we are spending most of the holiday with my hubby's family, and just relaxing. I can't wait! I hope you have a totally awesome Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete